Undisclosed Desires,
Bonjour xx.Called as Liya.Im still growing.
Blogging is my passion.tumblr | twitter | Follow +❤ | ©





»»»Wednesday, June 10, 2015 @ 04:00
Assalam.
Its a long time im not been here lols
Ok actually this post kinda like my confession and thought la maybe.
Past few weeks kot ive seen this pic and i rt-ed it haha.
Its about everything that we have stop to do but then we repeat it again.
Its like a mistakes that we repeat again.
I think its not a mistakes.its a choice.
And its sad because we repeat it.
It smtg like we called istiqamah.
You know its easy to change but 
To be istiqamah in that changing phase I think that would not be that easy cheese.
Its sad that we try not to do but still do.
Why? 
Im not saying im fully istiqamah...
Im in that phase.a failure...:(
U know that feeling...in ur heart..its feels uneasy..its feels like why i still do?!
Ive managed not to before but the why did I do now?!
U feels like u r lost..and u have fail in ur life.u dont even know what to do.its smtg myb like mencarut..yeah susah kan?
Or anytg else that makes u feels guilty and sinsful..
I know this is not the only me feels this way..
I hope you guys doing fine
And be better everyday every upcoming morning.
Just a simple question to keep remind yourself "sampai bila nak macamni"
And then u will feels the aura lol.
I bet every of u will have this kind of aura where you dont want ur life have a bad ending,i mean die in avail.
U know what i mean about right?
;) lihat la cermin banyak2,bagus sbnrnya.
Salam.